- MP (Magic/Mana Points)
- Your magic. This is expended to use abilities. Usage depends on what class and ability item tier you are using.
- ATT (Attack)
- Increases the amount of damage done by weapons. Attack does not affect ability damage. Damage Multiplier = 0.5 + (ATT / 50)
Therefore, Total Damage= Base Damage * (0.5 + ATT / 50) Starting with a base of 50%, each point increases 2%, examples: 10 ATT Priest with a Fire Wand (20-40 DMG) = 14-28 DMG
83 ATT Warrior with a Sword of Acclaim (220-275 DMG) = 475-594 DMG
- DEF (Defense)
- Decreases the amount of damage taken.
Straight 1 point per 1 damage reduction, but caps at 85% of total damage, example: 60 DMG Attack against 20 DEF = 40 DMG
60 DMG Attack against 51 or higher DEF = 9 DMG
- SPD (Speed)
- Increases the speed at which the character moves. actual speed in TPS (tiles per second) = 4 + 5.6 * (SPD / 75)
- DEX (Dexterity)
- Increases the speed at which the character attacks. APS (attacks per second) = 1.5 + 6.5 * (DEX / 75)
- VIT (Vitality)
- Increases the speed at which hit points are recovered. Base (0) is 1.0 HP per second, then each point adds about 0.12 HP per second.
- WIS (Wisdom)
- Increases the speed at which magic points are recovered. Base (0) is 0.5 MP per second, then each point adds about 0.06 MP per second.