The controls can be found by hitting the "Wrench" icon in the Nexus or hitting the default key O, but you can use this page as a reference for all of the default keys and settings.
- W: Move Up
- A: Move Right
- S: Move Down
- D: Move Right
- Off: Allow Camera Rotation
- Q: Rotate Left
- E: Rotate Right
- Space: Use Special Ability
- I: Autofire Toggle
- R: Reset to Default Camera Angle
- B:Toggles between the Inventory Tab and the Stats Tab
- [Unset]: Toggle Performance Stats
- [Unset]: Toggle Centering of Player
- 1—8: Use Inventory Slot 1, 2, 3, etc.
- =: Mini-Map Zoom In
- -: Mini-Map Zoom Out
- Insert: Escape To Nexus
- O: Show Options
- I: Toggle Fullscreen Mode (Only on Steam client)
- Enter: Activate Chat
- /: Start Chat Command
- Tab: Begin Tell
- G: Begin Guild Chat
- On: Filter Offensive Language
- PgUp: Scroll Chat Up
- PgDn: Scroll Chat Down
- 45: Default Camera Angle
- On: Center On Player
- On: Show Quest Portraits
- On: Show Tips
- On: Draw Shadows
- On: Draw Text Bubbles
- On: Show Trade Request Panel
- On: Show Guild Invite Panel
- On: Play Music
- On: Play Sound Effects
- On: Play Weapon Sounds
You can type the following commands in as chat messages.
- /tell <player name> <text> sends a private message to a player with a unique (gold) name. /t is functionally identical.
- /who shows a list of who's online in your realm.
- /help shows a partial list of commands in the chat window.
- /ignore <player name> will ignore player.
- /unignore <player name> will unignore player.
- /tutorial teleports the player to the tutorial dungeon.
- /pause will enter you into a paused state where you can't be harmed, but you can't use items or regenerate hp/mp(unless you have a hp/mp regen pet). Can only be used when no enemies are nearby. /pause again exits the paused state.
- /trade <player name> opens a trade request with the player you named. Will not work if the player is not nearby.
- /teleport <player name> teleports you to the player name you entered.
- /server tells you which realm you are in.
- /yell <text> broadcasts your message throughout the entire Nexus (instead of just within 15 tiles)
- /invite <player name> invites a player to your guild, only available if you are a leader or officer or founder.
- /join <guild name> joins a guild that you have been invited to.
- /nexustutorial teleports the player to the tutorial Nexus.